Eco-friendly hotel in Milan
BEST WESTERN Hotel Mirage is a 4-star green hotel in Milan which has enthusiastically joined the Stay for the Planet project by Best Western Italia, committing itself to environmental sustainability by monitoring consumption and implementing an energy efficiency policy to reduce and contain its environmental impact.
Details of initiatives taken by our 4-star hotel regarding Energy, Water, Waste, Purchase Management and Conduct:
- Constant monitoring of energy and water consumption,
- Proper periodic maintenance of boilers and heat pumps,
- Scrupulous waste management, separating and recycling organic waste, cardboard, plastic and glass,
- Separate collection of hazardous waste: bulbs, toners and cartridges, pharmaceutical products, batteries.
- Purchase of organic and eco-friendly products,
- Green policy and code of conduct: training and staff awareness of eco-friendly conduct during work performance,
- Involvement of clients by ensuring environmental sensitivity for in-room services, while guaranteeing a high standard of quality.