What to see? The suggestions of BW Hotel Mirage
Choose our 4-star hotel in the Milano Fiera area to easily reach the main tourist attractions of the city:
Museums and entertainment
- Duomo di Milano, the symbol of the city and a sublime mix of Gothic and Lombard style, embellished with amazing stained glass windows and magnificent carved decorations.
- Museums of the Risorgimento, Museo della Scienza e della Tecnologia "Leonardo da Vinci", Museo di Storia Contemporanea and Poldi Pezzoli Museum, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Pinacoteca di Brera, guardians of masterpieces.
- Churches of San Babila, Santa Maria delle Grazie, Santo Eustorgio or the basilicas of Sant'Ambrogio and San Lorenzo Maggiore, to journey back in time and admire the perfection attained by religious architecture.
- Sforzesco Castle, Cimitero Monumentale, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Rotonda della Besana, Arco della Pace, Villa Belgiojoso Bonaparte and Palazzo Reale.
- City theatres, cutting-edge entertainment venues. Among the most famous in the world is definitely Teatro alla Scala, a destination for lovers of opera, ballet and classical music concerts. The theatrical offerings in Milan also include musicals at the Teatro Nazionale and the modern Teatro degli Arcimboldi and Teatro Manzoni, classic destination for works of prose.
- Cabaret. One name known to everyone is the legendary Zelig Cabaret, comedy club and a launching pad for comedians like Gene Gnocchi, Antonio Albanese, Gioele Dix, Aldo, Giovanni & Giacomo, Elio e le Storie Tese.
Fairs and conferences
Best Western Hotel Mirage, a 4-star hotel in Milan, is in a privileged location in the city centre just a short walk from the Milan exhibition centre.
Fiera Milano is the biggest centre of its kind in Europe and divided into two areas, both easily and quickly accessible from our hotel thanks to the free shuttle at your disposal during the most important events. You can, though, easily use the metro or tram.
In addition to the exhibition centres of FieraMilano and Fiera Milano City, by choosing our 4-star hotel in Milan, you can easily participate in events hosted at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza that, in parallel to the Inter and Milan home games, frequently hosts concerts by international artists.